|Office Hours:||T/Th 12:00 - 2:00, F 9:00 - 10:00|
|Class Location:||KEC 119|
|Class Times:||M/W 3:00 - 4:15 PM|
This is the home page for CS 340, Fall 2008. All information pertaining to the course, including assignments, will be posted here.
Use the links on the left-hand side of the page to navigate the site.
- The final exam takes place Monday, Dec 15th at 3:00 PM in KEC 119 (the usual classroom). It will be open book/notes, no computers/electronics.
- Dec 13: A solution to the practice final exam is posted on the examples page.
- Dec 10: The final exam from Fall 2007 is posted on the examples page.
- Dec 2: Problem set 5 is due Tuesday, Dec 9th by 11:59 PM.
- Nov 21: The due date for Assignment 4 has been extended to Friday, Dec 5th by 11:59 PM.
- Nov 12: Exam 2 from Fall 2007 is posted on the examples page.
- Nov 11: The description of Assignment 4 was updated.
- Nov 10: Assignment 4 is due Tuesday, Nov 25th by 11:59 PM.
- Oct 29: Problem set 4 is due Monday, Nov 10th by 11:59 PM.
- Oct 20: The description of Assignment 2 has been updated to include some information about testing.
- Oct 17: Assignment 3 is due Friday, Nov 7th by 11:59 PM.
- Oct 15: The description of Assignment 2 has been updated. The due date has been extended two days to Friday, Oct 24th by 11:59 PM.
- Oct 6: A preliminary description of Assignment 2 has been posted. The assignment is due Wednesday, Oct 22nd by 11:59 PM.
- Oct 1: We will start Lab 4 today in class.
- Sep 29: Exam 1 from Fall 2007 is posted on the Examples page.
- Sep 24: Problem 4 of Problem set 3 was updated.
- Sep 24: Problem set 3 is due Friday, Oct 3rd by 11:59 PM.
- Sep 17: A better version of the regular expression demo code is posted on the code examples page.
- Sep 17: The syllabus has been revised again.
- Sep 16: The code example from last lecture has been posted.
- Sep 15: Assignment 1 is due Monday, Sept 29th by 11:59 PM.
- Sep 15: The syllabus has been revised.
- Sep 11: Corrections were made to the notes for lecture 4.
- Sep 10: A minor clarification was made to the description of Problem set 2.
- Sep 8: Problem set 2 is due Monday, Sept 15th by 11:59 PM.
- Sep 3: We will start Lab 2 today in class.
- Aug 27: We will start Lab 1 today in class.
- Aug 27: Problem set 1 has been assigned, due Friday, Sept 5th by 11:59 PM
- Aug 26: Welcome back! Hope you had a great summer.