|Office Hours:||MWF 2:00 - 3:00 PM, T/Th 1:00 - 2:00 PM|
|Class Location:||KEC 119|
|Class Times:||T/Th 11:00 AM -12:15 PM|
CS 340 - Fall 2009
This is the home page for CS 340, Fall 2009. All information pertaining to the course, including assignments, will be posted here.
Use the links on the left-hand side of the page to navigate the site.
- Dec 10 - The due date for Assignment 5 has been extended to Tuesday, Dec 15th by 11:59 PM. Note that no late submissions will be accepted.
- Nov 20 - Exam 2 will take place in class on Tuesday, Dec 8th. It will be open book and open notes. Practice Problems for Exam 2 are available.
- Nov 10 - Assignment 5 has been posted, due Friday, December 11th.
- Nov 10 - The description for Assignment 4 has been updated to mention that it is not necessary to handle quoted literals. They will be an extra-credit option for Assignment 5.
- Nov 6 - The description for Assignment 4 has been updated (several methods must be added to the Token class.) Also, the due date has been extended to Tuesday, Nov 17th.
- Oct 29 - The description for Assignment 4 has been updated to link to the lecture notes on Scheme.
- Oct 28 - Assignment 4 is due Wednesday, Nov 11th by 11:59 PM.
- Sep 29 - Practice Problems for Exam 1 have been posted.
- Sep 29 - Exam 1 will take place in class on Thursday, October 8th. The exam will be open book and open notes.
- Sep 29 - Assignment 3 has been posted, due Tuesday, Oct 13th by 11:59 PM.
- Sep 24 - Lab 2 has been posted.
- Sep 17 - Lab 1 has been posted.
- Sep 15 - Assignment 2 has been posted, due Friday, Sept 25th by 11:59 PM.
- Sep 10 - Assignment 1 was updated to correct one mistake, and to provide some example strings you can use to test your grammar.
- Sep 8 - Assignment 1 is due Friday, Sept 11th by 11:59 PM.
- Aug 31 - Welcome back! Hope you had a good summer.