Due: Monday, Sept 13th by 11:59 PM
This is a Team assignment.
Your task is to document the requirements of the system
you will design and implement as your semester project.
Your requirements document should consist of two sections:
- High Level Requirements. This is a list of general features
that the system will have: e.g., "The system will support a GUI",
"The system will support a web interface", etc.
- Use cases. Each use case should describe an important
piece of system functionality from the perspective of an
actor external to the system. (UML Distilled has a good
chapter on writing use cases.)
- Completeness of high level requirements: 10%
- Completeness of use cases: 60%
- Use cases are in correct form
- Written from perspective of actor external to system: 10%
- Important goal is achieved in each use case: 15%
- Appropriate alternate paths: 5%
One team member should upload an electronic copy of your
team's requirements document (in MS Word, OpenOffice,
or PDF format) to the Marmoset server as assign2.
The server URL is:
Important: You are responsible for checking that the file
you submitted is what you intended to submit.