|Office Hours:||MWF 10-11 AM, T/Th 2-3 PM|
|Class Location:||KEC 119|
|Class Times:||MWF 9:00-10:00 AM|
This is the home page for CS 320, Spring 2009. All information pertaining to the course, including assignments, will be posted here.
Use the links on the left-hand side of the page to navigate the site.
- May 6: Assignment 7, which is to submit peer evaluation of the members of your project team, is due Monday, May 11th by 11:59 PM.
- May 6: The due date for Assignment 5 has been extended to Monday, May 11th by 11:59 PM.
- Apr 15: Assignment 6 is due Friday, April 24th by 11:59 PM.
- Apr 6: Assignment 5, which describes the deliverables for the implementation of your team project, has been posted.
- Mar 16: The notes for Lecture 21 contain the source code for the pizza-ordering GUI application (an example of the Model-View-Controller design pattern).
- Mar 11: Assignment 4 is due Wednesday, March 25th by 11:59 PM.
- Mar 9: Exam 1 is a take-home exam (distributed in class), and is due in class on Wednesday, Mar 11th.
- Feb 13: Assignment 3 has been posted, due Friday, Feb 27th by 11:59 PM.
- Feb 6: The schedule in the syllabus has been revised.
- Feb 2: Assignment 2 has been posted, due Friday, Feb 13th by 11:59 PM.
- Jan 26: Assignment 1 has been posted, due Monday, Feb 2nd by 11:59 PM.
- Jan 19: Welcome back.