|Office Hours:||MWF 10-11 AM, T/Th 2-3 PM|
|Class Location:||KEC 126|
|Class Times:||T/Th, 12:30 - 1:45 PM|
CS 350 - Spring 2010
This is the home page for CS 350, Spring 2010. All information pertaining to the course, including assignments, will be posted here.
Use the links on the left-hand side of the page to navigate the site.
- Apr 29 - Practice problems for exam 2 are available on the Practice Exams page.
- Apr 22 - Assignment 6 is due Thursday, April 29th by 11:59 PM.
- Mar 23 - The description for Assignment 5 has been updated to include hints and grading criteria.
- Mar 19 - Assignment 5 is due Tuesday, Mar 30th by 11:59 PM.
- Mar 9 - The schedule in the syllabus has been revised.
- Mar 1 - The first exam will take place in class on Thursday, March 11th. It will be open book and open notes. A practice exam is available on the Practice Exams page.
- Feb 25 - A corrected version of the notes for Lecture 9 has been posted.
- Feb 18 - An Example Code page has been created.
- Feb 12 - Assignment 4 is due Friday, Feb 26th by 11:59 PM.
- Feb 4 - Assignment 3 is due Tuesday, Feb 16th by 11:59 PM.
- Feb 1 - Assignment 2 has been updated to state explicitly that it is OK for you to use java.util.StringTokenizer class.
- Jan 28 - Assignment 2 is due Thursday, Feb 4th by 11:49 PM.
- Jan 27 - Room change, again. We will now be meeting in KEC 126.
- Jan 21 -
Room change: all future class meetings will be in KEC 125, the Physics flex classroom.
- Jan 21 - Assignment 1 has been posted, due Thursday, Jan 28th by 11:59 PM.
- Jan 19 - Welcome back!