Code and report due: Friday, May 10th by 11:59
Presentations: Wednesday, May 15th
- Section 101: 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- Section 102: 10:15 AM - 12:15 PM
This is a team assignment
Important: late submissions will not be accepted
Team Project Deliverables
These are the deliverables for the team project.
The final version of your code should be in the repository that has your issue tracker.
Important: In your report (see next section), include the URL of this repository.
Submit a 2-3 page report describing:
- Of the requirements you proposed initially, which you completed and which you did not complete
- The most important technical challenges your team faced, and how you overcame them
- What development practices your team used, how well they worked, and what you might do differently for future projects
- How you might continue to develop and enhance the system in the future
Also, don't forget to include the repository URL as mentioned above.
Submit the report to Marmoset as assign5report.
Your team will give a presentation during the final exam period.
See the Presentation Guidelines for details.