|Office Hours:||M-F 10-11 AM|
|Class Location:||KEC 119|
|Class Times:||MWF 9-9:50 (Section 101), MWF 11:00-11:50 (Section 102)|
CS 320 - Spring 2013
This is the home page for CS 320, Spring 2013. All information pertaining to the course, including assignments, will be posted here.
Use the links on the left-hand side of the page to navigate the site.
- May 14 - Tomorrow's presentations will be as follows:
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM:
- May 8 - Assignment 5 has been updated.
- May 8 - Assignment 6 is a self/peer review. It is due Monday, May 13th by 11:59 PM.
- May 1 - Assignment 5 describes the team project deliverables. The code and report for your team project are due Friday, May 10th. Note that late submissions will not be accepted.
- Apr 29 - Exam 2 will be a take home exam, handed out in class on Monday, May 6th and due in class Monday, May 8th.
- Apr 27 - Assignment 4 is due Friday, May 10th by 11:59 PM. It is an individual assignment. Note that late submissions will not be accepted.
- Apr 3 - The Reading page has been updated with readings for April 8th and April 15th.
- Mar 22 - A link to an example GWT game has been added to the Resources page. It demonstrates how to draw on a canvas, do animation, and handle key events.
- Feb 27 - Team meeting schedule in Assignment 3 has been updated.
- Feb 24 - Reminder: Exam 1 will be handed out in class Monday, Feb 25th, and is due (as a hard copy) in class on Wednesday, Feb 27th. You may find Violet UML useful to create the UML class diagram for the exam: it is linked from the Resources page.
- Feb 12 - A Resources page has been created. It has instructions on how to fetch/merge (pull) changes from a team member's Git repository.
- Feb 11 - Assignment 3 has been updated with expectations for the weekly meetings (will be updated at beginning of each week).
- Feb 8 - Assignment 3 has been updated with information on how the weekly meetings will be graded.
- Feb 8 - The Reading page has been updated with reading assignments for next week.
- Feb 5 - Assignment 2 has been updated to indicate how the journal entries will be graded.
- Jan 23 - Assignment 1, the proposal for your team software project, is due Wednesday, Jan 30th by 11:59 PM. Also, Assignment 2 and Assignment 3 describe the requirements and expectations for the semester long software project.
- Jan 21 - Welcome back!